≡ Menu

Will My Insurance Company Pay For Me To Have An Attorney When Responding To A Licensing Board Investigation?

You need to carefully check your insurance policy. Some liability insurance policies include coverage for regulatory/licensing investigations.

Regardless, if you are currently under investigation….talk to an attorney that understands and works with the NJ licensing boards.

I offer a free consultation for licensed professionals throughout the state that need guidance. I can be reached at 937-377-0007.

Comments on this entry are closed.