≡ Menu

I Have A license And Did Not Pay My Student Loans. Can My License Be Suspended?

Yes. The Direction of the Division of Consumer Affairs or a board shall suspend the license if they receive a report that there is a default of a state of federal direct or guaranteed educational loan. A license can be reinstated upon proof of cure of the defaulted loan.

If you are having issues related to your professional license, call me at 973-377-0007 for a free consultation.

Comments on this entry are closed.